Baby’s First Outing
Type of Baby Apparatus:
- Stroller – Choose one that is convenient and easy for you to carry around yet comfortable.
- Baby Carrier – Choose an adjustable carrier that can accommodate to your baby’s growth and is strong and sturdy enough to support the baby.
- Car Seat – Choose a car seat according to your baby’s age and size and ensure that the safety feature is accredited.
- In general choose and prepare the basic necessities that your baby would need for an outing. Whether it’s a short trip to the mall or a long vacation far away, you must have all the basic requirements ready to avoid any inconveniences for both you and your baby. Making a checklist is very much recommended.
- Ensure that all your baby apparatus’ complies with the Australian Standards.
- Always harness baby correctly into car seat, pram or baby carrier, following instructions provided carefully.