Fruit Bub Fun
Time to sharpen your melon-carving skills! This light and fruity dessert doubles up as an adorably quirky decoration.
Would you believe this fruity bub is easier to prepare than it looks? Give it a go! All you need is a large watermelon, and a variety of your favourite fruits. Think grapes, blueberries, strawberries, cantelope, apples, and more!
Follow these easy steps to mould your melon baby:
- Carve out the watermelon to look like a baby bassinet.
- Chop your fruits into fun shapes.
- Create your little water melon baby’s head – a peeled melon works perfectly for this!
- Use grapes for eyes, and strawberries for hair, and attach them with toothpicks.
- Now cover bub in a fruity blanket using the rest of your chopped fruit.
- For the finishing touch, put a clean pacifier in your melon baby’s mouth!
So easy, and such a showstopper!