BabyLove Sleepy Nights Nappy Pants Chemist Warehouse Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age. Employees, directors, management and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter:
(a) Purchase any BabyLove SleepyNights Pants 2-4 year or 4-7 year product at any Chemist Warehouse instore or online during the promotional period. Customers then go to www.BabyLovenappies.com.au and enter their details as required and upload an image of the Chemist Warehouse receipt. Limit of 1 entry per purchase.
(b) Competition buy period: To be eligible to participate in the competition a customer has to purchase any BabyLove SleepyNights Pants 2-4 year or 4-7 year product between 27th November, 2020 at 00.01hrs AEDST and 31st December, 2020 at 23:59hrs AEDST.
(c) Last date for submission of entries is on 10th January, 2021 at 23:59hrs.
(d) The first 5 valid entries deemed to be the most creative will each win a junior Bedroom makeover comprising bedroom furnishings to the value of $500 each. Total prize pool is $2,500 AUD
(e) Prize draw will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 at 11.00am on the 14th January, 2021. Winners will be notified by phone and email within 48 hours of draw and names posted on the Promoters Facebook page 7 days after draw on the 21st January, 2021.
- If any prize remains unclaimed the Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary. If any prize(s) remain unclaimed within 3 months of the draw, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Friday April 16th, 2021 at the same time and same place as original draw, subject to any directions given by the State and Territory regulators as applicable. If draw is required winners will be notified by phone and email and have their names published on the Promoters Facebook page on the 19th of April, 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
- The Promoter is Unicharm Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 006 884 546) 1 Hargrave Place, Mentone, VIC, 3194.