BabyLove Sleepy Nights Nappy Pants Woolworths Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age. Employees, directors, management and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter:
(a) Purchase any BabyLove SleepyNights Pants 2-4 year or 4-7 year product at a Woolworths Supermarket during the promotional period. Customers then go to www.BabyLovenappies.com.au and enter their details as required and upload an image of the Woolworths receipt. Then in 25 words or less, write “Why you love to use BabyLove SleepyNights Pants”. Limit of 1 entry per purchase.
(b) Competition buy period: To be eligible to participate in the competition a customer has to purchase any BabyLove SleepyNights Pants 2-4 year or 4-7 year product between 1st November, 2020 at 00.01hrs AEDST and 1st December, 2020 at 23:59hrs AEDST.
(c) Last date for submission of entries is on 6th December, 2020 at 23:59hrs.
(d) The first 5 valid entries deemed to be the most creative will each win a Paw Patrol fun pack to the value of $500 each, the next 5 will win 1 year’s supply of BabyLove SleepyNights pants (for 1 child) valued at $445 each. Total prize pool is $4,725 AUD
(e)The winning Entries will be those determined to be the most creative and original, as judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. Winners will be determined by 7th December, 2020. Winners will be notified by phone and email within 48 hours and names posted on the Promoters Facebook page 7 days after winners are determined on the 14th December, 2020.
- This Promotion is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges, in their sole discretion, may not allocate any Prizes, or fewer that the number of Prizes stated in clause 3(d) (including in circumstances where insufficient Entries are received, or Entries are judged to be of poor standard).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
- The Promoter is Unicharm Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 006 884 546) 1 Hargrave Place, Mentone, VIC, 3194.