BabyLove Nappy Pants x Funkita & Funky Trunks Limited Edition Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand over 18 years of age. Employees, directors, management and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter:
- (a) Purchase any specially marked BabyLove Nappy Pants Limited Edition product (BabyLove Nappy Pants Toddler 28, BabyLove Nappy Pants Toddler 56, BabyLove Nappy Pants Walker 25, BabyLove Nappy Pants Walker 50, BabyLove Nappy Pants Junior 22, BabyLove Nappy Pants Junior 42) at a retail store during the promotional period. Customers then go to https://www.babylovenappies.com.au/funkita-limited- edition-competition/and enter their details as required, including a valid email address. Entrants must retain receipt as proof of purchase to claim prize.
- (b) Competition start date is May 15th, 2020 at AEST 12.01am AEST and closes September 30th, 2020 at 11.59pm AEST.
- (c) The first 15 valid entries drawn will each win prizes of a $1,000 VISA gift card & 1 x $100 Funkita/Funky Trunks Gift cards to be awarded to the first 15 valid entries drawn. The next 15 winners drawn will each win a 3 month supply of BabyLove Nappies valued at $250.00. Total prize pool is $20,250.00. AUD
- (d) Prize draw will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 at 1.00pm on the 7th October , 2020. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of draw and names posted on the Promoters Facebook page 7 days after draw on the 14th October, 2020. The winners will be notified via email.
- If any prize remains unclaimed the Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary. If any prize(s) remain unclaimed within 3 months of the draw, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Friday January 8th, 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions given by the State and Territory regulators as applicable. If draw is required winners will be notified by email and have their names published on the Promoters Facebook page on the 15th of January, 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
- The Promoter is Unicharm Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 006 884 546) 1 Hargrave Place, Mentone, VIC, 3194.